- Keep things in historical perspectives;
- Establish peace movements;
- Continue research on means for achieving peace in dialogue;
- Learn to recognize and effectively deal with the socio-psychopathic personalities; for starters we can all learn and watch for the danger signals this personality exhibits from early age--and then seek help for them or ours as the case may be.
- Reach across boundaries in dialogue;
- Separate mythos from logos (church from state);
- Integrate societies in all ways.
This list is not exhaustive, it is only for starters. And if something does not work, we must try something else. Other findings follow:
Posted by RoadToPeace on Saturday, September 15, 2007.