Recognize History—Avoid Repeating It.
Update: 6 Sept 12
- Problem: Violent Sociopaths hijack and corrupt systems, businesses, organizations, nations, religions.
- Solutions: Dialogue, the highest form of communication:
- Explores ideas with mutual understanding [and empathy],
- Connects with integrity as each draws the other out to find meaning,
- Voices opinions toward finding mutually-acceptable solutions, or absolute solutions in the case science or technology,
- Addresses conflict resolution effectively.
Authoritarians are overly obedient because of their strong need for hierarchy. Any smart sociopath sees this as opportunity to exploit. Hitler was a prime historical example and Napoleon seems to have had some earmarks as well.
Posted by RoadToPeace on Saturday, September 15, 2007.